The Wheel Edge Rim Protectors are the best protectors you can introduce on your rims .You can save money from wheel rim damages. Mount the protection it needs, to expect those unavoidable scratches, particularly from those unexpected curbs. Scratches are normal which is the reason it's a brilliant move for even the most cautious driver.
The Wheel Edge Rim Protectors are an extraordinary venture for your vehicle. It gives your vehicle an additional edge and a moment of help.While a good sum of money is required for these slick wheel rims to be in place, the expense of securing them doesn't need to be a lot
- Protects the edges from curb scrapes.
- A smart choice for even the most cautious drivers
- Cost compelling and saves time from changing edges or fixing harms from mishaps
- Durable and can withstand diverse climate conditions for an extensive stretch
- Suitable for most vehicle wheel edges
- Easy to introduce yet gives an expertly made yield
- No compelling reason to eliminate tires to put assurance
- Keeps the wheel edges looking smooth
- Perfect for any individual who needs to make an all the more outwardly engaging impact to their vehicle wheel edges
- Rim security can be cautiously positioned as well
- Choose from various stylish colors.
- Even non-vehicle shrewd vehicle proprietors can introduce this without any problem
- Protect your vehicle wheel edges and overhaul their glance simultaneously. It's an astute and brisk expansion to your smooth looking vehicle.
- Universal Fit for 12" to 24" Rims.
- Length: 5m.
The most effective method to USE:
1. Clean up the area where the strip is to be installed. Make sure it’s dry and that no dirt or oil on the surface.
2. Wipe the edge of the wheel hub with alcohol and let it dry.
3. Once the surface is ready, check where to place the strip and to estimate the length you need.
4. Press the strip firmly once it is ready to be installed. Carefully remove the protective paper at the back of the strip.
5. Slowly move along the edge where the strip is to be placed while pulling protective paper along.
6. Cut the excess strip and give another firm press to ensure the whole strip is properly installed.
- Let it dry up for at least 3 hours.
- Do not wash your wheels using high-pressure cleaners.
- Avoid fast driving within 24 hours upon installation.
NOTE : An Average Car Requires 2 Rolls